Saturday, April 28, 2012

Just for Fun

My wonderful sister, Cindy, and her hubby Steven and my nephew Ray are taking care of my dog, Millie, while I'm gone.  Cindy has Lola (in the picture), Shelby (St Bernard) and Jackson (Australian something - can't remember) who have been snuggling up to my Millie, who has the nick name "Snuggle Bug".  Cindy sends me a picture everyday of Millie, which I so love.  

The only bad things are:
1 I'm not sure Millie will want to come home, she and her cousins seem quite happy (and the Gordon Clan is spoiling Millie terribly)
2 Cindy thinks Millie needs a sibling and has been sending me pictures of dogs that need to be adopted, like Jack, a 10# Rat Terrier mix.  Not fair since, like her, I'm a sucker for any dog that needs a home, especially those dogs that have a tough time finding a forever home. <sigh> 


1 comment: