Monday, April 2, 2012

Millie, my dog, came upstairs while I was packing and has posted herself on the walk ever since to be sure I don't leave her.  Recently she took her toy with her, so now she and her toy are posted on the side walk.

She made the trek to Conifer to stay with my sister, Cindy, her hubby and son and their three very large dogs tonight.  I have stifled myself - I have only called once tonight to check on her.  Jackson, the oldest, is the man of the house and Millie is challenging his status as "alpha" dog.  Cindy's other two dogs, Lola (a Newfoundland) and Shelby (St Bernard) do whatever Millie says.  Last time we had a doggie play date, Millie had everyone stopped on the stairs because the two biggest dogs could not get past Millie who was standing at the top of the stairs and refused to move or let any of the other dogs by. 

So tomorrow I leave.  I won't have wifi on the plan but should have it at my apartment in Paris.  I hope to make my first post from Paris Wednesday night (their time) and hope to tell you about my great trip across the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment