Thursday, April 5, 2012



Today was planning day.  Those who know me well know I don't do well without a plan.  I walked down to Rue Bonne Nouvelle which is where Starbucks is, the stops for the bus tour I'm starting tomorrow and the metro stations to get around town and to the river cruises I'll be doing over the weekend.  The pictures are of unrefrigerated eggs on the shelf (once publich health always public health) although I don't know if they have salmonella here like we do in the States.  The next is from the window of my apartment.  Earlier two men playing trumpets were walking down the street.  With the closeness of the buildings, it sounded like an entire band.  The last is the corner of Rue Bonne Nouvelle and Rue Poissonniere which, as you can, has a McDonalds.  I've also seen a Pizza Hut and Office Depot.

3 comments:

  1. Beutiful pictures! don't eat eggs :) just to be safe. So Debbie, who is sending you the "serenatas" ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you purchased your first mug yet??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Las serenatas - nadie que conozco

    On the mugs waiting to go to the Starbucks at the Louvre supposed to be amazing.

    ReplyDelete